Disclaimer of liability
The content of this website has been created with the greatest care. Nevertheless, mistakes can creep in. We therefore accept no liability for the correctness of the contents. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for corrections, we will be happy to consider them after checking them.
We cannot assume any liability for the contents of linked pages, as we have no influence on them.
IT GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and adheres strictly to data protection laws. Personal data is recorded only to the technically necessary extent. In no case the data will be sold or handed to other persons or institutions without your consent. Note also the statement for Universal Analytics below.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree that we may hand over your name, first name and e-mail address to a service provider for sending out our newsletter. This service provider is bound to the German data privacy law and is allowed to use the data for sending out the newsletter for IT GmbH only.
The following declaration gives an overview how we implement this protection and which data is acquired for which purpose.
Data processing on this web site
Our web server will store data sent by your browser automatically in the server logs. These are:
- Browser type/version
- Used operating system
- Referrer URL (if you clicked a link from another site to our site)
- IP Address of your computer
- Time of the request.
These data cannot be related to individual persons by us. No combination of this data with other data sources will we performed, the data will be deleted after used for statistical purposes.
In some areas our web sites uses so called cookies. These serve to make our services more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files created on your computer by your browser. Most of the cookies used by us are so called „Session Cookies“. These are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any virus. You may adjust the storage time of cookies in your browser settings any delete cookies for your computer at any time.
This website uses Universal Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The analysis, if this information is performed anonymized, the information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is changed in a way, that your IP address will not be provided in the full length. Google can therefore not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Further information about the terms of usage of Universal Analytics are preserved at: https://support.google.com/analytics/#topic=1008008.
You have the right:
· to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details,
· in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us,
· to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
· in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO,
· in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible,
· in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
· to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Some parts of our web site can be accessed only after a valid log-in. For this, we need a valid Email address as well as information allowing us to verify that you are the owner of this Email address. No additional data is required. You may revoke your consent to storing this data at any time; we will then delete your personalized access to the web site.
Information sent via the contact form will in addition be stored on our mail server.
If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you agree with the owner of the e-mail address provided and with the receipt of the newsletter.
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to ensure that newsletters are sent out in agreement. In the course of this, the potential recipient can be included in a distribution list. Subsequently, the user receives the opportunity to confirm the registration in a legally secure manner by means of a confirmation e-mail. The address is only actively included in the distribution list if it is confirmed.
We use these data exclusively for the dispatch of the requested information and offers.
Newsletter2Go is used as newsletter software. Your data will be transmitted to Newsletter2Go GmbH. Newsletter2Go is prohibited from selling your data and using it for purposes other than sending newsletters. Newsletter2Go is a German, certified provider selected in accordance with the requirements of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance and the Federal Data Protection Act.
Further information can be found here: https://www.newsletter2go.de/informations-newsletter-recipients/
You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
For this reason, we ask you to inform yourself about our data protection measures at regular intervals by inspecting our data protection declaration.
The data is used exclusively for sending information on building automation and our products in accordance with Art. 95 DSGVO and § 7 Para. 3 UWG.
For orders, our General Terms & Conditions and the contained privacy regulations apply.
In the context of an order (also App orders via the KNX online shop), support service and remote maintenance service, the company, surname, first name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are recorded. The use of this data serves exclusively for the processing and dispatch of your order and the dispatch of information in connection with the purchased products.
The passing on of contact data in the case of project planning support / project processing only takes place after your prior express approval.
The web server is located in Germany.
Right to information
You have the right to be informed about all data stored with respect to yourself, their origin and destination as well as the purpose of the storage. Please contact our office via letter or fax (see below); to get this information, you have to identify yourself or prove your right to get the information about a third person.
If you have additional questions not answered by this privacy statement, or if you want to get more detailed information, please contact us.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this Privacy statement
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.it-gmbh.de/en/privacy-statement.html